I made a mistake in my name at the time of booking, may i still modify it?
When your name was not correctly filled out at the time of booking, French bee enables you to correct your first or last name free of charge within 24 hours after your booking has been confirmed.
Name corrections may be applied to Basic, Smart and Premium fare.
Possible corrections are as follow:
- Spelling mistakes (up to maximum 3 letters)
- Maiden name / Married name for spouses
- First and last name inverted
Since tickets remain non transferable, total change of first and last name are not allowed.
How to process name change:
- You may request your name to be corrected free of charge within 24 hours after your reservation
- To process the change, please contact our Call Center*, or visit one of our counters located at Paris Orly and La Réunion Roland Garros airports.
- Your ID card or passport will be requested; you may either mail it to the Call Center, or show the documents to the reservation agent at the counter
Please note changes requested without ID or passport may not be processed.
Whenever requesting a name change out of the 24 hours grace range, a penalty of 200$/150€ applies for the change.
*Phone number : 1 833 376 71 58 (toll free number from the US)
Open Monday through Saturday, from 8 am to 5 pm
I am going to Tahiti, what are the documents to have?
To go to Tahiti you must provide your passport valid until 6 months beyond your final return trip home.
ID cards are not accepted.
Due to a technical stopover in San Francisco, the ESTA (Electronic System for Travel Authorization) is mandatory for all visa-exempt passengers to obtain an electronic travel authorization for any trip to, via or from the United States.
We recommend that you make the request at least 72 hours before flight departure. Without this authorization, access on board will be denied.
For a trip from Paris to Tahiti, do the service prices include both flights?
Flights to Tahiti include a stopover in San Francisco.
Prices for added services include the two sections Paris / San Francisco and San Francisco / Tahiti.
For example, if you buy a BASIC meal at 40€ ($50), the price includes both meals for both sections of flight
Can I travel with my pet?
On our flights we allow cats and dogs, on board and in the hold.
- This service is not available from and to Papeete, Tahiti.
- If traveling with your pet on board, you may not book a Maxi Leg seat. In order to travel with your pet, you must be able to store its carrier under the seat in front of you.
- On board or in the hold, an animal can not travel with an unaccompanied minor (UM or UMZZ).
You’ll find all information about traveling with pets in the section Prepare my trip with pets.
Can I use my territorial continuity vouchers?
We confirm that our company abides by the territorial continuity principle and hence accepts territorial continuity vouchers.
You can benefit from this measure in two ways:
- either by purchasing your tickets via our website and then asking for a rebate from your Regional authority
- or by booking directly in our French bee boutique at Roland Garros airport in Saint-Denis with your voucher. You’ll pay only the difference between the amount of your voucher and the ticket price.
How do I book a UM ticket for an unaccompanied minor?
All of our flights offer an unaccompanied minors service. Find all relevant here!
In order to book an unaccompanied minor ticket, please contact our call center at 1-833-376-7158 (toll free number).
How do I book for 10+ people?
Are you more than 9 people traveling? French bee invites you to make two separate bookings using the booking engine at the top of the page.
Group reservations can be made for a minimum of 19 people.
To make a group booking and benefit from preferential rates, please contact the following addresses:
When traveling from Reunion island:
When traveling from Punta Cana:
When traveling from Paris Orly:
When Traveling from Tahiti :
When Traveling from San Francisco:
How do I check-in online, and what is the time limit?
In order to travel with peace of mind while saving time, we ask that you to register online at least 48 hours before your departure time!
Check out all of our tips here to make sure you board on time : deadlines
Deadlines will be shown on your boarding pass, once you have completed your online check-in, at least 48 hours prior to your flight departure.
During very busy periods (summer, winter vacation), plan on extra time for getting to the airport and going through check-in and security. French bee makes your life easier!
Save time thanks to our line-jump, priority boarding or simply with our serenity pack !
What can I take in my hand baggage?
When traveling with us, 1 hand baggage and 1 carry-on item, weighing a maximum of 12kg (26 lbs), are allowed.
One 12kg (26 lbs) hand baggage whose maximum size is as follows:
- Length < 55cm (21")
- Width < 40cm (15")
- Height < 20cm (7")
The sum of the 3 dimensions cannot exceed 115cm (45").
Please note that if your hand baggage does not respect these size and/or maximum weight limits, you may be asked to check it in the hold for €75 ($95). You may be asked to place your hand baggage in our measuring basket.
One accessory: a handbag, or a computer, jacket, coat, camera, etc.
For more information about hand baggage, click here !
Can I modify my SMART ticket?
Your SMART ticket has the following price conditions:
In order to modify your ticket, you must pay a 150€ penalty fee (17 900 XPF / $200) as well as any price difference if there are no more tickets available in your initial booking class. You can modify the dates and/or the destination of your flight.
You can modify your booking up to 1 hour before your departure. However, we advise you to do it as soon as possible at 1-833-376-7158 (toll free number) to ensure availability of the initial fare class of your ticket. The longer you wait, the more you risk paying extra for the fare class in question.
Can I travel to Reunion island with my French national ID card from France?
Indeed, for French citizens, a valid national ID card is sufficient for traveling to Reunion island. However, it is preferable to take your passport with you. If you plan on visiting nearby islands, you’ll need it (Mauritius, for example).
To check if your French ID card is valid, visit the website of the Department of Public Services.
For more information about French identity cards you can also check out:
For information about traveling to Tahiti, Paris, San Francisco, Dominican Republic and Reunion island with French bee click here.
Can I add a cat/dog to my booking?
Of course! Your four-legged friends are welcome on French bee's flights:
1/ While booking:
- Visit frenchbee.com.
- Fill out the booking engine prompts by clicking on the drop-down menus under DEPARTURE and ARRIVAL
- Choose your travel dates in the “Departure date” and “Return date” calendars
- Click on the search button
- Select your outbound and inbound flights
- Fill in your passenger information
- Next, select “Animals”
- Fill out the information about your pet, whether it will travel in the cabin or in the hold!
You can also book by telephone by calling 1-833-376-7158 (toll free number).
2/ I’ve already booked: to add a pet to your booking, click on “Manage my booking" (menu in the upper right). Next, in the "Service details" section, click on the "Additional Services" button, where you can add your pet to your booking for travel in either the hold or the cabin.
You can also add your pet by speaking to one of our agents at 1-833-376-7158 (toll free number) or by going directly to the French bee counters located at the Paris and Reunion island airports.
Since we have a quota for pets, we encourage you to add them to your booking as soon as possible.
I forgot something on a French bee plane, what can I do?
Please contact our Lost & Found service at the following address:
Paris Orly South Airport: COLITEL
- Tel : +33 (0)1 70 03 70 31
Reunion island Roland Garros Airport: SAMSIC
- Tel: +262 262 48 74 79
Punta Cana Airport: General Air Services
- Tel: +1-829-619-9413
Tahiti Faa’a Airport : Air Tahiti
- Tel: +689 40 86 42 21
San Francisco Airport : Matrix aviation
- Tel: 1-650-821-0073
How do I book an one-way ticket ?
To book a one-way ticke, please follow these steps:
1/Go to our website,
- On the homepage, use the booking engine by choosing from the drop-down menus below DEPARTURE and ARRIVAL.
- Next choose one-way under DEPARTURE and ARRIVAL cities.
- Choose your travel dates in the “Departure date” calendar.
- Click on the search button.
- Next, let us guide you through the different steps of your booking.
2/ You can also contact one of our agents at 1-833-376-7158 (toll free number) to book by telephone.
3/You can also book directly at one of our French bee counters at Roland Garros and Paris airports.
How can I add a meal to my “BASIC” reservation?
You can absolutely reserve a specific meal on our website with your BASIC reservation:
You can also choose your meals by speaking to one of our agents at 1-833-376-7158 (toll free number) or by going directly to the French bee counters located at the Paris and Reunion island airports.
Please note: meals need to prepared beforehand, so we recommend that you book them at least 48 hours before your departure.
- Click on “Manage my booking”(in the upper right part) on the homepage of frenchbee.com
- In the “Service details” section, click on the “Additional services” button and then “Meal Choice”
- Next choose the meal of your choice in the drop-down menu (choose one for each of your flights with the different tabs)
- Pay for your meals directly online.
Where can I get a paid invoice so that I can get my territorial continuity refund?
The trip itinerary you receive after buying your ticket serves as an invoice/proof of purchase.
However, if you’d like to receive a paid invoice, you may send us a letter including:
- the information necessary to issue a French bee invoice: Last name, first name, booking number, flight number, date.
- the trip itinerary or boarding pass
Then send these documents to the following address:
27 rue Jacqueline Auriol
Zone Actipôle 85
Please note: without these elements, we will be unable to process your request.
How can I add checked baggage ?
- Click on “Manage my booking” (in the upper right part) on the homepage of French bee
- In the “Service details” section, click on the “Additional services” button and the “Baggage”
- Then you can choose to add checked baggage for each of your flights, (Paris-Orly to Reunion island AND Reunion island to Paris-Orly) by clicking on the different tabs.
- Finally, pay for your baggage directly online.
You can also add checked baggage by calling our agents at 1-833-376-7158 (toll free number).
Please note: we advise you to add your checked baggage directly on our website for 35€ ($45), because at the airport, you will be charged a last-minute fee of 75€ ($95).
Please note: 3 pieces of baggage in total with a maximum weight of 64 kg (141 lbs) are allowed.