Mean temperature 24°C
Best period December to April
About your flight
- Length of a flight of Paris to Punta Cana : 9:30am
- Airport served : Punta Cana International Airport
- Fares : Basic / Smart / Premium
- Entry formalities : Current valid passport and Tourist Card
- More information : Before the flight / At the airport / On board
- A la carte : Our services
- Check-in at the Arche ? More information here !
- Any questions? Frequently-Asked Questions
Don’t wait any longer, find your low-cost flight!
About the sea
- Get away and discover the many perfect beaches of the Dominican Republic.
- Go and bathe in the Indigenous Eyes Eco-Park.
- Wander around Macao Beach with its white sands and turquoise waters.
- Get the full view and do some scuba-diving.
- Dare to defy the lagoon with an underwater trip.
- Stop off at Dolphin Island.
- Between snorkeling, water-skiing, surfing, jet skiing, kite-surfing, paddle-tennis, and windsurfing...take your pick!
About the land
Would you rather discover the island? Hiking in the Dominican Republic is absolutely magical! Find your Paris to Punta Cana return flight now.
- Ride a dune-buggy in the Dominican Republic.
- For golf-lovers this dream destination is unknown terrain!
- Discover the Dominican Republic by 4x4 or mountain bike.
- Do the eco-tour of Punta Cana by Segway.
- Escape routine and get away on a memorable safari.
- Brave the 3087-meter altitude of the Duarte Peak.
Do you want to get a plane ticket to Punta Cana and take advantage of warm sand, turquoise lagoons, and sunshine? You have chosen well! There’s nothing better than resting on the beach to unwind, sunbathe, relax, and not think about anything. Wherever you look, the Dominican Republic will have the necessary waves of comfort for you. Find your flight with no stopovers to Punta Cana now. Make the most of your stay in the Dominican Republic to unwind in a dream world! Don’t wait any longer. Make the most of our low-cost flights to Punta Cana.
About gourmet food
Are you fond of new culinary discoveries? The Dominican Republic has everything to please you! Of course...
- Taste the casabe, a succulent unleavened bread.
- Try chulitos, delicious small donuts.
- Bacalaito, a typical Dominican breaded hake dish.
- Les Pasteles en hojas, small succulent pastry packets.
- Mondongo soup, perfect mix of vegetables and meat.
- For dessert, experiment with arroz con leche, rice in an aromatic milk flavored with brown sugar and citrus.
Punta Cana also has a blended, rich, and interesting culture!
- The Dominican Republic is a perfect mix of European, African, and indigenous influences.
- You can find this fusion in its food, art, music, sports, and religion.
- Punta Cana makes you feel how old it is and its modernity all at once.
- Dominican crafts often take the form of amber, bone, nutshell, and coconut jewelry.
- Between clay and porcelain, Punta Cana offers a local art all its own.
About your luggage
In Punta Cana, it is a warm and tropical climate all year round! The months that experience the most rain are from May to October.
- Take light clothes for the daytime as the climate stays warm and humid.
- For the evening, when temperatures cool down, think to pack clothes that can lightly cover you, as these will help fight off mosquitoes!
Shall we book your Paris to Punta Cana return flight ?
Get organized before you travel
- Language(s): Spanish, a little English.
- Population: 54,218.
- Entry requirements: full current passport tourist card (Tarjeta de turismo).
- Time difference: in the summer, it is 6 hours behind metropolitan France, and 5 hours behind in the winter.
- To call Punta Cana: 00 + 1 + the 10-digit number of the person you are calling, usually beginning with 809 or 829.
Find your Paris to Punta Cana return flight !
Frequently Asked Questions
✈ What's the price for a flight to Punta Cana ?
French bee offers extremely advantageous fares, with the aim of making distant destinations more accessible. Keep total control of your budget without compromising on comfort... That’s the French bee way! ? Find out more
✈ What type of airplane aircraft does French bee fly ?
French bee operates an all A350 fleet. Designed especially for long-haul flights, French bee’s A350 is full of new technologies that are designed to ensure passenger comfort. ? Welcome aboard of the first French low-cost & long-haul airline !
✈ What are our different types of fares ?
The custom-made French bee is 3 fares to choose from: BASIC, SMART or PREMIUM. Our travellers can fully customize their trip according to their desires and budget, by selecting options from a wide range of services and products. ? Make your choice !
✈ What are the payment methods on Frenchbee.com ?
100% secure online payment, group payment, multi-card payment, time to think etc., we offer several payment options adapted to your needs and arrangements. ? Find out more !
Book a flight to Punta Cana
*Price including taxes, subject to availability, for one adult.
All fares are rounded up to the nearest euro/dollar.