Destination New York City
It serves as a backdrop for classic films and some of your favorite series, it is cosmopolitan and it never sleeps: New York is the stuff of dreams! From the alleys of Central Park to the Broadway stage, take off to discover THE emblematic city of the U.S. East Coast.
Mean temperature 12°C
Best period may-october
Good to know
Immediate boarding for New York with French bee
Easily plan your getaway by booking your direct flight to New York! French bee offers flights from Paris and 19 provincial cities. No airport near you? French bee takes care of everything! Book your TGV AIR combined ticket: a train ticket + a plane ticket at an ultra competitive price.
Are your dates flexible? Remember to browse our price calendar to take advantage of the best prices to New York! To make your life easier, we offer various service packs: a tailor-made trip in just a few clicks!
So that the vacation begins with takeoff, take advantage of our various options: Cozy cabin, Maxi Leg seat, Travel Kit ... Make your choice: French bee takes care of the rest!
Going to New York: Where will you stay?
New York -- its real name is City of New York -- is the most populous city in the United States. It is even the 3rd largest megalopolis in the Americas, after Mexico City and Sao Paulo! The megalopolis is home to the world's largest stock exchange, located on Wall Street. It is divided into 5 districts, known as "boroughs":
- Bronx, where the legendary Yankee Stadium is located.
- Queens, the center of avant-garde cinema, which also houses Citi Field, the legendary stadium of the Mets
- Brooklyn, the most populous borough, famous for its Brooklyn Bridge
- Staten Island, a haven of peace where museums rub shoulders with greenery
- The island of Manhattan, the city's busiest borough
Focus on Manhattan
Famous for its "skyline" (its line of skyscrapers), the district of Manhattan shelters several of the most touristy districts:
- Chinatown and its Mahayana Buddhist temple
- Little Italy and the sublime St. Patrick's Cathedral
- Chelsea and its artistic and architectural curiosities
- The very jazzy Greenwich Village
- The avant-garde Tribeca and Soho
- Central Park, the city's iconic park
- Times Square and Broadway
- The very chic and very classic Midtown, Upper East Side and Upper West Side
What to see in New York City - Day 1
Sports, museums, shows... New York City is always in motion! Here are some ideas to capture the essence of the Big Apple in just 3 days!
Day 1 - The Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island
Start your stay in New York with a visit to the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island. Various options are offered, but the best is undoubtedly the visit to the crown of the Statue of Liberty, which lets you to enjoy a round trip by ferry, a visit to the Statue of Liberty (pedestal and crown) and access to the Ellis Island museum. This plan is popular and it is best to reserve at least 3 months in advance!
What to see in New York City - Days 2 & 3
Day 2 - Ground Zero and Central Park
Head to Lower Manhattan to visit Ground Zero and the 9/11 memorial. Entrance to the memorial is free, but space is limited, so it is better to reserve! You can then stroll on 5th Avenue and in Central Park and finish with a visit to the MET (Metropolitan Museum of Art).
Day 3 - The Empire State Building
To end your stay in style, head to the top of the Empire State Building. Then treat yourself to a shopping session worthy of Friends or Sex in The City , at Macy's and in the Manhattan Mall, on 34th Street.
Our guide for visiting New York
- Flight duration Paris-New York
- Time difference with New York
- Best time to visit New York
- Things to do with kids & family
- How much does a trip to New York City cost?
- The New York Explorer Pass
- Transportation in New York
- Transfer from Newark to Manhattan
- Subway in New York
- Taxis in New York
Our advice for visiting the Big Apple
- Top things to do in New York
- Coolest neighborhoods in New York
- Most iconic buildings in New York
- Monuments in New York
- Best museums in New York
- Helicopter tours in New York
- New York Skyline
- Shopping in New York
- Food spots in New York
- Best rooftops in New York
Frequently Asked Questions
✈ What's the price for a flight to New York ?
French bee offers extremely advantageous fares, with the aim of making distant destinations more accessible. Keep total control of your budget without compromising on comfort... That’s the French bee way! ? Find out more
✈ What type of airplane aircraft does French bee fly ?
French bee operates an all A350 fleet. Designed especially for long-haul flights, French bee’s A350 is full of new technologies that are designed to ensure passenger comfort. ? Welcome aboard of the first French low-cost & long-haul airline !
✈ What are our different types of fares ?
The custom-made French bee is 3 fares to choose from: BASIC, SMART or PREMIUM. Our travellers can fully customize their trip according to their desires and budget, by selecting options from a wide range of services and products. ? Make your choice !
✈ What are the payment methods on Frenchbee.com ?
100% secure online payment, group payment, multi-card payment, time to think etc., we offer several payment options adapted to your needs and arrangements. ? Find out more !
Book a flight to New York
Angers St-Laud TGV
Bordeaux St-Jean TGV
Lille Europe TGV
Lyon Part-Dieu TGV
Marseille St-Charles TGV
*Price including taxes, subject to availability, for one adult.
All fares are rounded up to the nearest euro/dollar.